||Legal & Privacy
The pages within this website are intended for use by UK residents and businesses only and refer to UK products.
Who we are
Company details and regulation:
Equity Advice is a trading name of Equity Advice LLP. Equity Advice LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership.
Registered in England and Wales number: OC320921. Registered Office: 95 Northgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2AA.
Equity Advice LLP is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority, FSA number 486026.
What information we collect and how:
1. The information we collect via the Website may include. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
4. We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to recognise you and your preferred settings, and it saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have file names such as equityadvice.co.uk.txt and equityadvice.co.uk.txt.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at the about cookies website. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
What we do with your information:
1. Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used: To process your order and to provide future services.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your order.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. We may also pass on your details to our associated companies and third parties who may contact you with details of money saving offers and services that may be of interest to you, however we will give you the option to request not to have your details passed on.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
95 Northgate Street
Registered in England OC320921
This site is intended for use by UK residents and businesses only.